If this sounds like you, then consider applying for the CNE 2018 Gates & Admissions Support role.
The job involves supporting the Gates & Admissions department before and during the CNE. It's a full-time contract - 35 hours per week - that runs from July 9 to September 8, 2018.
- Supporting all activities related to the gates and admissions layout
- Supporting the implementation of the CNE transportation and parking plans
- Providing support with respect to the CNE requirements around the site during move-in, and move-out for all events
- Working with a 3rd party supplier to support activities related to parking
- Offering direct support of deployment of emergency and traffic control services
- Assisting in the implementation of the security plan, liaising with 3rd party security providers and security consultants as directed
- Assisting in managing the expectations of 3rd party suppliers including online ticketing provider, merchant account provider and gate services provider to ensure proper delivery of services as directed. · Perform other duties as assigned
To apply, visit the CNE jobs portal, scroll down, and click the blue 'Apply Now' button. You will be asked to fill out a short, 5-question application form, and upload your cover letter and resume.
Note the application deadline ... all applications must be received by 4:00pm on Friday, June 29, 2018. And because of the short timeline between the application closing date and contract start date, I'd expect that interviews will take place the following week.