Exhibition Place, the venue that hosts the Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), is hiring a number of Housekeeping Attendants and Driving Attendants to work during various events this summer, including the CNE.
Below you will find each job description. To apply for either job, you will need to complete an online application form that should take less than 10 minutes to complete. It's an easy form, but be aware - there are some situational-type interview questions that you will be asked. Make sure you take the time to read the question and the answer options before making your selection.
- Picking up paper and keeping your assigned area free of litter and debris
- Mopping floors and ensuring they are clean
- Operating a pushcart to clear garbage and recycling bins within your assigned area
- Depositing garbage and recycling bags in the recycling compound
- Cleaning washrooms (refilling supplies, sweep floors, clean toilets/sinks/mirrors)
Applicants must be at least 14 years old and be able to work mornings, afternoons, evenings to midnight, and weekends. Also, applicants must be able to attend a Mandatory Orientation Session.
Exhibition Place is looking for different types of Driving Attendants - Tractor Drivers, Street Sweepers, and Utility Vehicle/Golf Cart Drivers.
- Responsible for operating the tractor while pulling a trailer filled with waste/recycling
- One or more helpers will ride on the back of the trailer
- Helping to unload and load waste/recycling from the trailer
- Maintaining and cleaning the grounds while operating the Street Sweeper
Utility Vehicle/Golf Cart Drivers:
- Operating the utility vehicle or golf cart throughout the grounds while carrying/providing cleaning supplies to any of our cleaning locations
Applicants must be at least 18 years old and have at least a G2 license. As a condition of employment, you must be able to provide a clean drivers abstract. Also, applicants must be able to work a variety of shifts (mornings, evenings, weekends) and must attend a Mandatory Orientation Session.