Working as part of the Marketing Call Centre team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Responding to guest online ticketing inquiries via phone, email or live chat
- Troubleshooting and resolving guest online ticketing issues
- Following internal CNE procedures
- Updating database and maintaining paper records as appropriate
- Performing daily office administrate duties and other duties as required
You must be available to work all 18 days of the CNE and preference will be given to those with ticketing, customer service, and/or call centre experience. Applicants must also feel comfortable using a wide range of technology and computer software.
If you're interested in the role, apply online via the CNE's Careers website as soon as possible!