If you're looking for a CNE job and you don't have anything to do today, head to Costi Caledonia Employment Services at for their annual CNE Job Fair.
The job fair begins at 11AM today and will run until 4PM. With more than 100 jobs available, hiring managers from companies like Fran's, Tiny Tom Donuts, EATIVE, Bacon Nation, and Epic Burgers, will be accepting resumes and conducting on the spot interviews.
To increase your chances of success at the job fair, here are some tips to keep in mind.
1. Bring copies of your resume - and if you don't have one, download a resume template and update it with your skills and experience
2. Bring 2 pieces of ID and your Social Insurance Number - in case an employer wants to hire you on the spot
3. Arrive early and be patient as the job fair will be very busy
4. Apply to all of the jobs you are interested in and qualified to do
5. Don't get hung-up on trying to work at the same place as your friends
Costi Caledonia Employment Services is located at 700 Caledonia Road, near Caledonia Road and Eglinton Avenue West. The closest TTC station is Eglinton West station.
For more information, please call 416 789 7925.