If you're a college or university student who is still looking for a full-time summer job and you have experience with marketing, sales, and social media management, then consider applying for the CNE's Manager (Advance Sales & Community Relations) position.
*Note: this position is covering a parental/maternity leave from early June to September 11, 2015 (with option to extend if needed)
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Manager (Advance Sales & Community Relations) will be responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring sales and promotional strategies to meet revenue
objectives for the Advance, Corporate, Community Groups and Bus Tours, GO
Transit, and Online Sales programs. You will also help coordinate CNE-related promotional events in the community and develop the CNE's social media strategy.
Some of the key knowledge/skills/experience required for this job include:
- Post-secondary education in marketing and public relations or a combination of
education and experience
- Progressive experience in a sales office environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Tumblr
- Experience using a variety of software packages including word processing,
spreadsheet, database and electronic mail
- Able to direct staff in coordinating and promoting events and services
- Proven customer service skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and/or holidays as required.
For more information, download and review the full job description available on the CNE's jobs website.
To apply for the role, you must submit a cover letter and a resume detailing your experience and qualifications
for this position to email@example.com by 5PM on Friday, May 22, 2015. Ensure that your subject line refers to the 'Manager, Advance Sales & Community Relations' position.