Working in the CNE's online ticketing inbound call centre, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service and responding to guest enquiries received by telephone, email, or live chat. You will also update database and maintain paper records and assist with daily administrative duties as required.
Ideally, candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous call centre experience and a good telephone manner (note: preference will be given to candidates with previous ticketing experience with large-scale events)
- Proven customer service, troubleshooting and conflict resolution skills- Experience with cash handling/control procedures
- Knowledge of relevant industry regulations, standards and best practices considered an asset, including: the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA); Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL); and Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Comfortable working with a variety of computer applications, including Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook and Word, and the internet
- Diplomacy and ability to represent the CNE to corporate clients, guests and partners
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Outgoing, reliable and courteous
- Keen eye for detail with good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and communicate effectively in writing and orally
You will also need to have flexible availability and be able to work days, evenings, and weekends from August 13 to September 7.
To apply, send an email with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, mention the 'Online Sales Call Centre Representative position'. Applications are due by Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 5:00PM.
For more information, refer to the full job description.