And so today, I thought I'd talk about summer jobs with Centreville as it is conveniently located in downtown Toronto on the Toronto islands. And yes, you do have to take the ferry over to the islands every day - but you get amazing views of the Toronto skyline!
Like Canada's Wonderland, working at Centreville can give you a chance to gain valuable experience and skills while working in a fun, family-friendly environment. There are a range of jobs available, including Rides Attendant, Ticket Seller, Games Attendant, Cook, and Cashier.
Although the park officially opens in 6 weeks on Saturday, May 2, they are still looking to hire a number of summer staff. In fact, they'll be at the following schools recruiting for various summer jobs this week:
- Monday, March 23 from 10am - 3pm at George Brown College (St. James campus)
- Tuesday, March 24 from 10am - 3pm at George Brown College (Waterfront campus)
- Wednesday, March 25 from 10am - 3pm at George Brown College (Casa Loma campus)
- Thursday, March 26 from 10am - 2pm at the Seneca@York Campus (70 Pond Rd.)
If you cannot make it to one of those job fairs, you can complete their online application form and upload a copy of your resume in .DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF format.
Two important things to note:
1. You must be eligible to work in Canada and reside in Ontario during the summer
2. If you are hired by Centreville, you will need to be able to work weekends and holidays (May, June, September) and full-time hours during the summer months (July and August)
For more information on summer jobs with Centreville Amusement Park, please contact Centreville's Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.