Last week, I wrote about the thousands of summer jobs available with Canada's Wonderland. Check it out if you're looking to work in a theme park that offers great experience, a chance to make life-long friends, and tons of awesome employee perks.
And like most other theme parks, Wonderland also employs hundreds of staff in entertainment-related jobs - think mascot, show character, dancer, singer, etc. - to keep park visitors happy and content.
This year, with new shows set to debut, Wonderland will be holding auditions at its Vaughan location and in downtown Toronto. During these auditions, show managers are looking for talented individuals to fill the following roles:
- Stage Manager/Supervisor
If you think you've got what it takes, then make plans to attend an upcoming audition. Auditions will take place at the following locations:
1. Canada's Wonderland (Jane Street, north of Major MacKenzie Drive) on February 12th and 20th
2. St. Vladimir (Spadina Avenue & Harbord Street) on February 18th and 19th
Audition registration begins at 12:00pm the day of the auditions - pre-registration is not necessary.
If you plan on auditioning, here are some things to remember:
- Audition times listed are for registration purposes only - you do not need to preregister for an audition
- You will be auditioned and interviewed in order of arrival within your category
- Auditions may be limited to only a few minutes
- The audition and interview process may take a long time – please be prepared to wait
- You must be 15 years of age by your first day of work
If you have questions about the audition process, email Kyle Blenkhorn at kyle[dot]blenkhorn[at]canadaswonderland[dot]com or call the Wonderland Audition Hotline at 905 832 7454.
And break a leg! :P