If you want to get a job at this year's Canadian National Exhibition (CNE), then you'll want to attend the upcoming 2010 CNE Job Fair.
Not only is the CNE itself hiring, but other employers will also be looking to fill various positions, including North American Midway Entertainment, Tiny Tom Donuts, and Conklin Entertainment.
This year, the 2010 CNE Job Fair will take place on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 from 10:00am to 2:00pm at the Queen Elizabeth Building - Exhibit Hall located at 180 Princes' Boulevard (Exhibition Place).
If you're going to attend the fair, check out the list below of the jobs that the CNE will be looking to fill.
- Admissions Ticket Seller
- Admissions Ticket Taker
- AgVenture Attendant
- Audit Supervisor
- Blower Operator
- Compactor Operator
- EXpress Train Driver
- EXpress Train Conductor
- Floor Manager
- Food Building Attendant
- Found Children / Lost & Found
- Funline Attendant
- HorseCapades Attendant
- Information Booth Attendant
- Kids World Attendant
- Midnight Grounds Crew
- Olympic Village Attendant
- Paper Picker
- Parking Attendant
- Push Cart Attendant
- Tractor/Sani-Van Driver
- Tractor/Sani-Van Helper
- Washroom Attendant
Once you've decided which job(s) you would like, complete the 2010 CNE employment application form and attach a copy of your resume.
Also, here are a few things to keep in mind before and during the fair:
- Bring extra copies of your resume because there will be other employers there, not just the CNE
- Dress professional (I recommend business casual)
- Take your time when answering questions and if you are unsure of the question, ask for clarification
- Thank the hiring manager for meeting with you
- Ask for a business card (or the contact details) of the person who interviewed you so that you can follow up a few days later
Most importantly, remember to have fun and keep a positive attitude.